- Enhanced RGB Lighting with New Heat Spreader Design
- Patented Kingston FURY Infrared Sync Technology
- Plug N Play at 4800MT/s
New Delhi–29 June 2022 –Kingston FURY, the gaming division of Kingston Technology, a world leader in memory products and technology solutions, announced today the release of Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 RGB memory.The Kingston FURY Beast family boasts the first DDR5 module used to hit 10,004MT/s, this latest addition to the portfolio features enhanced RGB lighting effects with a new heat spreader design that provides bright and smooth illumination.
Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 RGB is the perfect solution to customize the style of next-generation DDR5 systems. Intel® XMP 3.0-Ready and Certified, and qualified by the world’s leading motherboard1manufacturers, Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 RGB lets users build with confidence. With Kingston FURY CTRL2 software, users can choose from a library of preset patterns and effects. Alternatively, users can customize the smooth and vibrant RGB effects to make their system completely unique. All Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 RGB modules feature the patented Kingston FURY Infrared Sync Technology, which keeps the lighting effects in perfect lockstep.
Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 RGB starts at 4800MT/s, which features Kingston’s unique Plug N Play technology that automatically overclocks without having to select a profile. On modules 5200MT/s and faster, Intel XMP 3.0 profiles are enabled to lock in the speed, timings, and voltage. Whether you’re a veteran gamer or beginner enthusiast, Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 RGB allows you to maximize your gaming.
“We’re happy to add Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 RGB to our memory lineup,” said Kingston. “Now those who want the power of DDR5 along with the fun look of RGB can enjoy both. Plus, with the personal touch of customizing the lighting effects users can really take the full gaming experience into their own hands.”
Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 RGB is available in 8GB, 16GB, and 32GB single modules and kits of 2 up to 64GB, with speeds up to 6000MT/s. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty and legendary Kingston reliability.All the variants of Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 RGB are available on Amazon.in from here- Kingston: GAMING MEMORY
|Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 RGB|
|Part Number||MSRP (INR)|
|KF552C40BBAK2-32 (kit of 2)||49999.00|
|KF556C40BBAK2-32 (kit of 2)||52999.00|
Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 RGB Features and Specifications:
- Enhanced lighting with new heat spreader design for brighter and smoother RGB illumination:Game in style by customizing the smooth, stunning range of RGB lighting effects using Kingston FURY CTRL2 or the motherboard manufacturer’s software.
- Patented Kingston FURY Infrared Sync Technology:Vibrant RGB effects light in unison with Kingston’s patented Infrared Sync Technology.
- Intel® XMP 3.0-Ready and Certified: Advanced pre-optimized timings, speed and voltage for overclocking performance and save new user-customizable profiles utilizing a programmable PMIC.
- Qualified by the world’s leading motherboard manufacturers1: Tested and trusted for your preferred motherboard so you can build with confidence.
- Improved stability for overclocking: On-die ECC (ODECC) helps maintain data integrity to sustain ultimate performance while you push the limits!
- Plug N Play at 4800MT/s3,4:Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 RGB will auto-overclock itself to the highest listed speed allowed by the system BIOS.
- Singles – 8GB, 16GB, 32GB
- Kits of 2 – 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- Frequencies: 4800MT/s, 5200MT/s, 5600MT/s, 6000MT/s
- Latencies:CL38, CL40
- Voltage: 1V, 1.25V, 1.35V
- Operating Temperature: 0°C-85°C
- Dimensions: 35 mm x 42.23 mm x 7.11 mm
If you have any objection to this press release content, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us. We will respond and rectify the situation in the next 24 hours.
The post Overclock in Style with Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 RGB appeared first on Republic News Today.